Accéder au contenu
- M.Sc, Physics, University of Lucknow, 1973
- M.Tech, Applied Optics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, 1975
- PhD, Holographic and Speckle Interferometry, University of Franche-Comte, 1979
Service to the Technical Committee
Editor of an International Peer Reviewed Scientific Journal
- Fellow of the Optical Society of America (OSA), 1993, The citation of the award states « For development of new techniques in laser and optical metrology and the application of these techniques in various branches of engineering ».
- Fellow of the International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE), 1995, The citation of the award states « For his work in holographic interferometry, speckle metrology, and moire techniques ».
- Recipient of the Hetenyi Award for the most significant research paper published in Experimental Mechanics during the period January 1982 to December 1982.
- Four research papers included in the prestigious SPIE Milestone book series.